Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Gabbar_Zilla
Suspect ID
12915 75686
Date of violation
Mar 20, 2022
Time of violation
07:40
Proofs
https://youtu.be/D7H2h-wVcTw

Anish Verstappen

Federal Investigation Bureau
Player
Wonder share is allowed admin tell me now don't say share admin permission photo and if you don't VDM mistakely VDM so give pov
How would MY POV show that it was not on purpose? i was trying to press "S" on my keyboard but pressed "W" and till the time i knew , i tried to turn left while pressing "S" so i dont hit you as you are trying to be a "forum warrior" but i still hitted you

Gabbar Zilla

Player
Player
How would MY POV show that it was not on purpose? i was trying to press "S" on my keyboard but pressed "W" and till the time i knew , i tried to turn left while pressing "S" so i dont hit you as you are trying to be a "forum warrior" but i still hitted you
But first of all what I do with you why you killing me from morning without any reason

Paul William

b̶l̶o̶o̶d̶s | BAJRANG DAL | PAUL LASSAN | EX FIB
Player
I am coming to kill only sova not you so next time not kill me this is best for us after as you wish
Btw you first Repair your internet when you were moving you were speed bossting so that's why you were getting vdmed

Paul William

Player
And 2nd stop editing your videos bro

Paul William

Player
An admin has the right to refuse a Forum which is edited so..

Fanci Darling

Professional at everything.
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Deny this report.
  • Insufficient Evidence
  • We do not accept edited POV
If you feel the decision the administrator issued is incorrect, feel free to file an Admin Complaint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom