Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Madara Riches
Suspect ID
bloods.. 0
Date of violation
Aug 5, 2021
Time of violation
2:10 idk
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48tbSP_i1KM

dankuulll

Forum warrior?
Player
robbed with all demands done, then shot literally like 1 min later, robbed once again then they shoot from HQ like wtf?
also in the video at 2:09 ID 11432 is non stop saying "come on" to me because i already killed and robbed him but then like 5 mins later he comes to the same place in a different car so by RP i can't know its the same guy and neither can my gangmembers so we kill him and he was also being annoying and he just is saying "come on" cause he remembered my ID so that is also meta gaming ffs

Kenny Vis

OG King of the Forum
Player
What is all this fast pace, cut and edit? I have no clue what youre reporting to be honest since it cuts from a scene to a whole new scene?
Couple things, I can't see who exactly shot you so I can't go off that. Why would you, 5 minutes later, run back up to the people that robbed you? that makes no sense to me what so ever. They told you to leave and you basically just hung around the area, so did you really even leave? Also I see you typing youre getting robbed while injured, so that's powergaming.
I'm denying this, and I won't punish your PG this time but next time bet.
Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom