Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Harri Bolo

𝕭𝖔𝖑𝖔
Player
Information
Your name IRL : Harri
Your age : 20
Time zone : GMT +1
Average online per day : 7-8 Hours
Your Discord : .withold
Your Nickname : Harri Bolo
Your ID : 60937
Additional information
Leader of Families

why do you want to be leader of this specific organization (List three reasons with explanation)

1. I have been in Families gang multiple time as i think its there best gang out there and one over my achievements is to become Families leader.

2. Families was one over the many gang that i join and showed me the ways of the rules. I know now many rules and think this could help me get opportunity to get to be the Leader of Families.

3. Families will hopefully bring many active members and that i think i could lead and to follow rules and run a gang

How to improve RP:

1. Make sure we always active in the ghetto and entering sub, store robbery's, FZ Raid and battle ship.

2. When the LEOS are on got ghetto patrol i will make sure my gang is active in stop them do so in ghetto patrol

3. collect max profit for spray so me and my gang can make money. Also get the gang robbing 24h7 so they can have a nice little pay check from the gang.

My goals as leader over Families.

- Achieve 100% in turfs

- Achieve 100% in sprays everyday

- Finish my term with 0 rule breaks and warning

- Clapping Leo at ghetto patrol, Sub and hostages

- Have a successful Fz raid everyday with the gang

Thank you for reviewing my Application
Harri Bolo

Vinay Reddie

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Closed
We are not looking for Families leader, at the moment. Reapply once the applications are open again.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom