Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Lynex Pluxury
Administrators nickname
Argentiny Jhonson
Date
May 5, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://ibb.co/s3xwN3P

Lynex Pluxury

Looking For A Trusted Friend...
Player

Here Adham sir said it will effect but bobby sir i said sorry for that i will never do this type of mistakes from next times and you lifted my ban but now if this punishment stays in my punishment history then i cant apply for admin/leader after many many months later my punishmnet history got cleaned but now if it happend again now i have to wait again 5-6 months until i cant apply pls bobby sir i said sorry for this pls keep my PH clean now i m active in the server i will read the rules again pls bobby sir clear my PH it will take months of month to clear i did a mistake yesterday and i said sorry and you also listen mine but now if my PH is not clear then i cant do anything my biggest dream is became admin/leader here i also said before pls consider this time bobby sir

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom