Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Players nickname
Kane Zero
Suspect ID
6543/10764
Date of violation
Aug 5, 2021
Time of violation
17:00
Proofs
https://streamable.com/qrpfb9

Kane Zero

noonecares
Player
Hello,

So I was doing my thing as usual clapping Vagos 1v5 where one of them called for back up... randomly out of no where I get sniped where this clear fan randomly comes up to me and calls me by my name. How would he knows its me? he clearly metagamed my ID and sees my name from turfs feeds wiping his entire gang. Anways, after this he then decides to clearly spit on me. Even if it did not sound like a direct spit it still sounded like saliva pouring out of his mouth in my direction which can be considered as grossRP as he is doing this to a dead corpse. Especially in recent times of the corona virus this made me feel sick as hygiene is something of importance to me.

Another Vagos then ends up coming up to me and displaying an action of sitting on a dead corpses head? a high command of his gang even made him aware of his wrong doing to which ID 10764 then becomes quiet. I guess it be like that.

Kenny Vis

OG King of the Forum
Player
Both will be punished for their part
Approved

Neil

Player
Player
I have the clip of justin saying that he is Kane and he cropped it what a cry baby lol. Thats howq i found out he was kane because justin said it

Mainne Bestia

π•―π–Šπ–’π–”π–“ 𝕺𝖓 π•―π–Šπ–’π–”π–“ π•Ώπ–Žπ–’π–Š
Blocked
Player
Hello,

So I was doing my thing as usual clapping Vagos 1v5 where one of them called for back up... randomly out of no where I get sniped where this clear fan randomly comes up to me and calls me by my name. How would he knows its me? he clearly metagamed my ID and sees my name from turfs feeds wiping his entire gang. Anways, after this he then decides to clearly spit on me. Even if it did not sound like a direct spit it still sounded like saliva pouring out of his mouth in my direction which can be considered as grossRP as he is doing this to a dead corpse. Especially in recent times of the corona virus this made me feel sick as hygiene is something of importance to me.

Another Vagos then ends up coming up to me and displaying an action of sitting on a dead corpses head? a high command of his gang even made him aware of his wrong doing to which ID 10764 then becomes quiet. I guess it be like that.

nice discord your using bro he clearly said kane are they trying to rob you, if you look at the radio no one said one word.

Neil

Player
Player
He is using discord as someone said are they trying to rob you without radio popping up and no ballas were near us at that time. He should get meta gaming and he also cut the clip and false accused but im not going to upload the video cause its whatever.

Mainne Bestia

Blocked
Player
nice discord your using bro he clearly said kane are they trying to rob you, if you look at the radio no one said one word.
even in the second clip the person on discord says kane are they doing it and also how are you talking while being unconscious

dankuulll

Forum warrior?
Player
even in the second clip the person on discord says kane are they doing it and also how are you talking while being unconscious
first clip
"kane are they trying to rob you?"
"nah its ok"

second clip
"kane are they doing it"
no response

Kane Zero

noonecares
Player
first clip
"kane are they trying to rob you?"
"nah its ok"

second clip
"kane are they doing it"
no response
in what world do you hear me saying 'nah its ok'????

im not metagaming im streaming in a discord nothing was discussed about a response so you guys need to stop crying about it and lying to admins.... keep taking screenshots and flexing my dead body to your friends when you didnt even kill me ahahahaha

Mainne Bestia

Blocked
Player
in what world do you hear me saying 'nah its ok'????

im not metagaming im streaming in a discord nothing was discussed about a response so you guys need to stop crying about it and lying to admins.... keep taking screenshots and flexing my dead body to your friends when you didnt even kill me ahahahaha
no one is crying and lying to admins because your pov shows you on discord so is that a lie, and yk yourself justin said kane so why dont you extend the clip

Top Bottom