Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Mirjana Leizy
Administrators nickname
Mazhor
Date
May 6, 2024
Time
23:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/b9KNzMk

mirjana

Player
Player
dear mazhor, I got blacklisted on Rs1 server..
The situation begins like this: I entered the server one night to play, of course, I was sitting in the market and on the counter I saw lotteries from a store (24/7 business) that cost 6.5 k, I bought them, then I went to the nearest business and saw I am price per item (low), then I proceeded to continue buying lotteries for 2,3,4 million..I didn't contact the admin because I didn't know it was a bug because I was going from one store to another and there were prices for item (low) there cost 5k and where it said the price per item (high) it said normally 10k..thanks in advance I hope for a quick reply

mirjana

Player
Player
dear mazhor, I got blacklisted on Rs1 server..
The situation begins like this: I entered the server one night to play, of course, I was sitting in the market and on the counter I saw lotteries from a store (24/7 business) that cost 6.5 k, I bought them, then I went to the nearest business and saw I am price per item (low), then I proceeded to continue buying lotteries for 2,3,4 million..I didn't contact the admin because I didn't know it was a bug because I was going from one store to another and there were prices for item (low) there cost 5k and where it said the price per item (high) it said normally 10k..thanks in advance I hope for a quick reply
This is the first time I've been banned and I'm sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom