Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Farko Panicc
Administrators nickname
Mazhor
Date
May 7, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://ibb.co/NNLGCtF

Farko Panic

Player
Player
Greetings Mazhor my name is Farko Panicc and I am also registered in the game Farko Panicc 54338 I have been playing grand for over half a year on your server I like it and it is really the best server I play there with my friends it is interesting for me all day I have made a lot of friends and we hang out exactly 48 hours ago, some of the players on the Serbian server discovered that there was a chance to buy a lottery ticket in a store for $5,000, so most of them opened it in the hope of getting a car or some valuable prize, but some of them spread the word all over the server that it was possible to profit from lucky tickets because every person who runs a store reduced to the lowest income so that if the ticket was $10,000, it would not be possible to be in the plus in the long term, but when a person who has a business 24/7 store reduces it to $5,000 we get dollars in the long term after several open tickets, plus sometimes there is a minus, but mostly it's a plus, and I personally found out about it yesterday and they told me to open it, they get money, they said let's have some fun, maybe I'll get money or a car and let my time pass certainly because I play over 10 hours a day you can check
My ID 54338 Farko Panicc I'm here all day and a little while ago Mujo Simba banned over half of the server so please forgive me it won't happen again I didn't know it wasn't allowed if I knew no I would have done that, it must be wrong, I got banned for 9999 days out of ignorance, I didn't use it to destroy the server or for any bad purpose, but purely to save some money to buy a car or something that I like, brother, please forgive me and a lot of my friends have been banned because of that, over half of the servers are banned, we spent a lot of time there invested money and for more than half a year, I certainly have a lot of time spent, I play at least 10 hours a day, please forgive me and my friends, it will never happen again, we didn't know that that's not allowed because we regularly bought lottery tickets for $5000 in the store 24/7 and we opened long-term after 5 hours it pays off and you're in the plus for about 3m, we didn't quote, we didn't use anything that's not allowed, please look at everything nicely and forgive us because it's not our fault people who keep the shop 24/7 and reduce the price to the minimum to make more money and the players are struggling to make money in any way please answer me this Mujo Simba told me to contact you and that you are the only one who can help me thank you a lot in advance on everything.

Mujo Simba

Deputy Chief Administrator
Locked for curator of project

Mujo Simba

Odbijeno, vas ban nije appelable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom