Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Apatchi_MH
Administrators nickname
Bobby_pluxury
Date
May 6, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/KJLMCpA

Apatchi22

Player
Player
I got first banned for investigation after that I went to talk with some friends and they told me that it may have something to do with the lottery ticket, and they said that the admins have been sending out warnings in the left aye about people should not buy or open the lottery. Now the thing is when I first entered the city I went to a 24/7 store and found out that the lottery cost 5k so I thought that is was some kind of discount that have to do with the recently update, so I thought for myself, why not buy as many as I can got so I can craft the “Munk mask” because I have wanted it for so long time. So, I used this opportunity to try to get it. Now while I was with them on discord, they said that I have got permanently ban for bug abuse. To make it short I haven’t seen any of the warnings that have been sent from the admins, and I thought it only was a discount. Now I regret it so much that I haven’t investigated if that was a discount from the server or something else. And I really hope from the deepest of my heart that I can get back to the city, I have spent so much time in the city, and I hope I can still enjoy it. I hope I get unbanned, and I agree to money wipe. With all respect and thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom