Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
67735 , 141160
Players nickname
Hemanto Nur
Administrators nickname
Lebron Pluxury
Date
May 7, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://ibb.co/F863Dj3

Hemanto Nur

Player
Player
Hello Admin,

First of all, I want to state the fact that I am a very old player in this game. I play this game for more than 2 years and have never disrespected anyone. After waking up today I saw I got blacklisted on both of my accounts (Main: 67735, Twink: 141160)

I haven't been that active lately but I came to the game since the new update came out. At that time I saw people were buying lottery tickets at a cheaper price so I did as well. My intention was to win a car, never did I knew before that buying lottery was not allowed until I saw the posts in this forum.

Moreover, I did not know that buying only some lottery tickets would lead me to a permanent ban. The game had no official announcement that buying them was illegal or prohibited.

Furthermore, you can check my punishment history of this game.

I hope you will reconsider your decision after reading my post as I have not done anything wrong.

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom