Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Wansunlight Malbora
Administrators nickname
Jonny Odds
Date
Apr 29, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/j3kS0MA

wansunlight

Player
Player
There was someone who defrauded me for 7 million. A week later, he came to me and said, "My accounts are banned. Give me an account and I will give you back 7 million." I gave him my account and he paid me 5 million. However, when he tried to scam me again, I changed my account password and never contacted him again. I previously opened a forum to ban it, but my forum was not approved. I want that account not to be closed, please help.

Jonny Odds

Curator of FIB
Senior Administrator
At 61 (!!!) logins from the other person I had to watch it that this is not a shared account, but twink. Nobody accidentally shares 61 times. Its the second most login from the other person. I think the ruling on 1.4 and 1.8 is absolutely fair here.

Jonny Odds

Curator of FIB
Senior Administrator
You say you gave your account to someone else (GR1.1 violation) but when I checked last time that guy logged into that Account 61 times. No random person you accidentally shared account with plays more on that account than yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom