Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved Unban appeal Bugabuse ( Lottery ) | Roberto Fire | 61031 | @Mazhor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laki471laki

Player
Player
Subject: Unban request for rule violation "Bugabuse"

Dear Grand RP DE 1 team,

I am contacting you to submit an unban request related to my violation of the "Bugabuse" rule. My ban happened because I purchased lottery tickets at a reduced price.

I would like to express my sincere regret for my misconduct. I realize that my actions violate the integrity of the game and may negatively impact the gaming experience of others. It was a mistake that I regret and I take full responsibility for it.

However, I assure you that it was not my intention to harm other players or disrupt the game. It was a rash act for which I would like to apologize. I understand the importance of respecting the server's rules and am willing to abide by them.

To show my regret and demonstrate that I have learned from my mistake, I am willing to accept any appropriate punishment. I also commit to strictly following the server's rules in the future and contributing to a positive gaming environment.

I therefore politely ask you to consider my unban request and give me the opportunity to prove myself and be allowed to participate in the game again. I promise to have learned my lesson and to play more responsibly.

Thank you for your time and understanding.

Best regards Laki Yagii

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom