Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Bhjawi mocroo
Administrators nickname
Lebron Pluxury
Date
May 7, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/d9260vn

hbjawi

Player
Player
Please lock for curator of project. Hello dear Mazhor. First of all, I hope you having wonderful days
I would like to extend my sincere apologies for any misunderstanding caused by my previous message in the chat. It was never my intention to cause any offense, but I now realize that my words may have caused disruption. Simply put, I was trying to express a change in the number of players on the server, noting that there were 1000 people yesterday and 300 today.

Furthermore, I want to clarify that I am not seeking any personal gains from the game. Even if you were to take all my cars, money, and clothes, I simply wish to enjoy playing and interacting with the community.

I also want to clarify that my previous message in the chat ("Empty server today, is this the end?") was not meant to be derogatory, but rather an attempt to express the state of the server.

I hope you can accept my apology with an open heart, and I assure you that I will be more cautious in expressing my opinions in the future. Thank you for your understanding and patience.

Sincerely, bhjawi mocroo ID: 137380"

Lebron Pluxury

Gang Unit
Chief Administrator
Rejected. Forum got banned for spamming complaints+incorrect format

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom