Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Unban appeal | Bugabuse (Lottery Tickets) | Roberto Fire | @Mazhor

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Niico Veleno
Administrators nickname
Roberto_Fire
Date
May 7, 2024
Time
21:50
Proofs
https://medal.tv/de/games/gta-v/clips/2bDoi6mja5R9lC/d1337FU52Mzv?invite=cr-MSx3YVksMjMxOTIyNDU5LA

NicoVeleno

Player
Player
Dear Mazhor,

I was banned yesterday on 06/07/2024 due to bugabuse.

First of all I would like to say that I am very sorry that I ruined other people's fun because I didn't want that. I'm also very sorry that I took advantage of this bug because I didn't immediately realize it as a bug.

I thought this was just an update that would give the 24/7 owners the opportunity to determine the prices individually like with the food cart with (-50%). After I saw Roberto's message, I stopped immediately. I also looked around and saw markets where the lottery tickets still cost 10k and not 5k. I thought since the display wasn't updated with the 10k it was forgotten as this could have happened with an update.

I hope you understand, I won't do anything like that again. If I see something like this again I will open a ticket so that such problems do not arise again.

I'm also playing Grand very actively and often, because I really enjoy gaming and I like to play until late at night.

I hope I can get another chance

With kind regards

Niico Veleno

Mazhor

Main Dev
Main Dev
Rejected due to massive attempt to bug abuse​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom