Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved Unban Appeal | Bugabuse (Lottery Tickets) | Roberto Fire | @Mazhor | 173923

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elias Trapstar

Player
Player
Hello Mazhor,
I was banned on D1 on 5/6/2024 the reason I realized now is because I took advantage of a bug that allowed me to buy lottery tickets for too cheap a price. Since I didn't know that it was a game bug and assumed that the prices were simply changed after the update, I bought 2500 lottery tickets and opened 1500 of them, the other 1000 I threw away after I got the information from an administrator named Chelo Lima that it was a game bug and it was not intended by the game that the tickets only cost 5k after the information I didn't buy any more tickets and threw away my remaining tickets. I am also the vice president of the Grove organization. That was the first time something like that happened to me and also the last time I would look forward to a second chance. I would also like to apologize.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Ellias Trapstar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom