Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved Unban appeal Bugabuse (Lottery) / Roberto Fire / 102962 / @Mazhor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Felipe_Meyerr
Administrators nickname
Roberto_Fire
Date
May 6, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
www.google.com

Felipe Berger

Player
Player
Sehr geehrtes Grand-RP Admin Team.

Hiermit beantrage ich eine Entbannung meines Accounts, der dauerhaft gesperrt wurde.

Gebannt wurde ich für BugAbuse (Lottery) und ich dachte das wäre ein Sonderangebot dass es die Lose für 5k gibt. Ja ich habe eine etwas tiefere ID, Aber ich wusste wirklich nicht, dass die Lotterie Tickets wirklich immer 10k kosten, und wollte niemandem schaden. Also habe ich zugeschlagen und mir 100 Lose gekauft.

Es tut mir Leid was ich gemacht habe und ich habe aus diesem Fehler gelernt. Als Kompromiss würde ich vorschlagen, da ich erst 20 Tickets geöffnet habe, dass ich ihnen die 80 Stück wieder gebe und einen Money Wipe bekomme.

Ich mag den Server wirklich und wollte mir nicht absichtlich einen Vorteil gegenüber anderen Spielern verschaffen.

Allerdings sind die 80 Tickets in meinem Bunker, der in 2 Wochen abläuft. Ich hoffe wir können uns einigen.

MfG Felipe Meyerr.

Englisch:
Dear Grand-RP Admin Team.
I hereby request an unban of my account, which has been permanently blocked.
I was banned for BugAbuse (Lottery) and I thought it was a special offer that the tickets were available for 5k. Yes, I have a slightly lower ID, but I really didn't know that the lottery tickets always cost 10k and I didn't want to hurt anyone. So I jumped at the chance and bought 100 tickets.
I'm sorry for what I did and I've learned from that mistake. As a compromise, I would suggest, since I've only opened 20 tickets, that I give them the 80 back and get a money wipe.
I really like the server and didn't intentionally want to gain an advantage over other players.
However, the 80 tickets are in my bunker, which expires in 2 weeks. I hope we can agree.
Felipe Meyerr.

Sorry for the Bad english, i made it with Google translater.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom