Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
21198/99616
Players nickname
Tahmid Redwan
Administrators nickname
Lebron Pluxury
Date
May 6, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/DYbAcXD

Tahmid Redwan

Player
Player
Dear Admin,

With due respect I would like to draw your kind attention to the fact that I joined this game a few months after it was released and since then I have never gotten banned. I got blacklisted on both of my accounts (Main: 21198, Twink: 99616) recently . I play this game mostly to enjoy with my friends and drive my car around.

I saw that many people were purchasing lottery tickets because they were on sale and that many people were opening them when the GC event update arrived recently. When I returned to the low-rated store, I saw that the tickets there were only $5,000. I had previously visited a high-rated store in the city where the tickets were priced at $10,000.I was so perplexed that i opened lotteries to try my luck. I honestly had no intention to abuse it as I am playing it for more than 2 years and there were no specific alert or announcement on the server from admin side

So i therefore pray and hope that your honor would be kind enough to review my record of punishments. I have never before been banned from the server or violated any significant rules. I've always avoided trouble, therefore I sincerely hope you'll grant my request to be unbanned. I never imagined that I'd be blacklisted for something like this.

Sincerely yours
Tahmid Redwan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom