Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Joyy Dhoni
Administrators nickname
Lebron Pluxury
Date
May 6, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/KK9FruC

Joyy Dhoni

Player
Player
Dear Admin,

I am a new player in this game i dont have any business or anything so i try to earn some money through farming.
I had bought never bought lottery ticket in my life but when i saw they were on sale i bought it because i wanted a car so that i can store my things. Once i got a car i realised that there was a huge profit in this process at first i was scared as i thought that it was a glitch and i could get ban. But there were no warning regarding ban due to buying/using lottery tickets so i kept doing it for few hours and i stopped. The tickets i had already bought the previous day i opened it the next day no new tickets were bought from my side.

This is my first time getting banned. I have never done anything wrong before and will not do anything wrong in the future.

I apologize for my mistake and i will try to be as good as i can as a citizen of this city.

I just started playing and i have loved this game. I want to keep playing more so i request you to unban me.

Thank you.
Joyy Dhoni

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom