Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Jihadi Jones
Administrators nickname
Lebron_Pluxury
Date
May 6, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/8kxv06w

Emadh Rizwan

Player
Player
Dear Curators,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to you today with a heavy heart and a deep sense of regret regarding recent events surrounding my actions within the project. First and foremost, I want to extend my sincerest apologies for any inconvenience or disruption caused by my oversight in purchasing lottery tickets without being fully aware of the price change and the resulting script issue. I understand now the impact of my actions and the importance of being diligent and informed in all transactions within the project. I want to emphasize that this is an isolated incident and not reflective of my typical conduct within the project. Throughout my history of involvement, I have never been blacklisted or banned, and I have always strived to uphold the values and standards of the community.

In light of this, I humbly request your understanding and consideration in granting a money wipe as a consequence of my actions. I believe this is a fair and just resolution that will help rectify the situation and ensure that the integrity of the project is maintained. I want to assure you that I have learned from this experience and I am committed to being more vigilant and responsible in my participation within the project moving forward.

I understand the importance of adherence to guidelines and protocols, and I am fully committed to upholding them to the best of my ability. Once again, I apologize for any inconvenience caused, and I thank you for your understanding and consideration in this matter. Your guidance and support are invaluable to me, and I am truly grateful for the opportunity to be a part of this incredible project.

With deepest regrets and utmost sincerity, Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom