Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Tone Capone
Administrators nickname
Mujo Simba
Date
May 7, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/cZmwYbb

Tone_Capone

Leader
Leader
Dear Administration, good evening.

Today, 07/05, I got blacklisted like other players.
I've been playing on this project for a long time and I know how it works and what happens on the server. I have a lot of friends, acquaintances and people who respect me and do a lot of things. this server that blew me away. I have always respected the administration as well as the other players on the server. I tried to follow all the rules of the server and as you can see in the logs, I invested most of my free time on this server and I really enjoyed it with my team. This situation happened in the following way, and that's when I entered the game after I came back from school and one of my friends told me that the price had changed in 24/7 on lottery tickets, at first I said ok and then I realized that something was wrong and said I won't buy it because they will start getting banned, which of course happened. Namely, one person with 56k ID asked me if I would buy tickets at 5.4k, and I said that if we will solve everything through the exchange so that I am not in contact with the 24/7 store, you can check how the transactions went. I didn't even think that it would be the same punishment and now I feel very, very sorry for that and I regret what I did. I would ask the respected administration to look at this complaint to check how abnormally high activity I have on the server and I would ask that the logs related to exchanges be checked, I am not here to lie and invent nonsense, I am writing this complaint because I care about that server and I would like to continue hanging out and playing with friends on this beautiful project. I'm really very sorry for what I did, I would beg you to give me another and believe me one last chance. I would do anything to get an unban!

Thank you for reading this complaint and I am truly sorry!

Mujo Simba

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
Dobili ste unban uz brisanje kuce i vozila

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom