Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved Bann for Bugabuse | Roberto Fire | 56820 @Mazhor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Tim Bang
Administrators nickname
Roberto Fire
Date
May 6, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/hP1dcKV

Tim Bang

Player
Player
Dear Mazhor,

I apologize for breaking the rules regarding "Bugabuse" by purchasing lottery tickets at a reduced price. My actions were rash and very stupid. It wasn't a good idea to exploit this bug.

I realize my mistake. It was not my intention to impact anyone else's gaming experience by gaining an advantage. I assure you that I have learned from this incident and will strictly follow the server's rules in the future. I actually only wanted to open tickets until I got the Diabolo, but when I realized how much money you could make, I couldn't help myself and opened even more. Unfortunately I didn't see the announcement because I don't really look at the Grand Discord that often. I am woriking in the FIB as a High Command member and i miss my friends.

I am ready to accept the consequences of my actions and ask for a second chance to prove myself and be able to participate in the game again. I've never had a ban longer than 14 days. And I otherwise adhere to all server rules.

Thank you for your consideration.
Best regards,
Tim Bang

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom