Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury

Rejected Unban appeal Bugabuse ( Lottery ) | BERLIN VENCENT | 77721 | @Mazhor

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
BERLIN VENCENT
Administrators nickname
Bobby_Puluxury
Date
May 6, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://ibb.co/f2S75jD

mr_aman_gupta19

Player
Player
good morning/evening/day Mazhor

Yesterday I got banned for Bugabuse (lottery).I am aware of the reason. I have to admit that I bought first 100 and bit later 50 lottery tickets. first at all i didnt understand whats going on after i saw the announcement on DE1 from Roberto fire i even stopped opening my 150 tickets so i opend like 80 from them , but it was never my idea abuse the server im very sorry for my fault . it was never my intention to get rich from them. or even or harm any players or give myself an advantage. obv at the end it was my faultim apoologise you and asking for a second chance. i liked playing on Grand after work vibing with the community and have fun around,
sir again sorry my first time

Have a nice rest day,

Dear Mazhor

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom