Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Grande Aquila
Administrators nickname
Aarush Goyal
Date
Apr 19, 2024
Time
08:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/fbJybyS

GrandeAquila

Player
Player
Dear admins, I was banned 20 days ago. As someone who has never been punished before, this situation affected my psychology very much. I was deprived of my home, my family, my cars and my money. I know that you are compassionate people. I have never been punished before and I promise that I will not be punished from now on. I want my remaining 40 days to be reduced or forgiven if possible. I want it very much, whatever your decision is, I will continue to respect you.

Mauro Sicardi

Player
Player
Dear admins. We heard that, Some admins have been told that the suspension period can be reduced, as long as there is no money cheating or harassment of anyone's enjoyment of the game. That's why we applied here. Please think a little before rejecting it and throwing it away. 60 days is too long and we are very sorry as the group of friends with whom we played the game. Would you put your hand on your heart and re-evaluate the process? We earned money in the game for months and bought family houses and cars, but since our family leader is banned, we are also affected. I say this with all my sincerity and sincerity, can you please reduce the duration? We expect you to take the initiative and evaluate it. 60 days is too long. Yes, we understand that it takes a long time for anyone to do it again, but our family and our leader truly accept their mistake and promise that it will not happen again. Who applied with such sincerity? We are writing to you sincerely, please do not leave us in a difficult situation for another 40 days. Thank you so much and have a good in city.

Mauro Sicardi

Player
Player
Dear admins. We heard that, Some admins have been told that the suspension period can be reduced, as long as there is no money cheating or harassment of anyone's enjoyment of the game. That's why we applied here. Please think a little before rejecting it and throwing it away. 60 days is too long and we are very sorry as the group of friends with whom we played the game. Would you put your hand on your heart and re-evaluate the process? We earned money in the game for months and bought family houses and cars, but since our family leader is banned, we are also affected. I say this with all my sincerity and sincerity, can you please reduce the duration? We expect you to take the initiative and evaluate it. 60 days is too long. Yes, we understand that it takes a long time for anyone to do it again, but our family and our leader truly accept their mistake and promise that it will not happen again. Who applied with such sincerity? We are writing to you sincerely, please do not leave us in a difficult situation for another 40 days. Thank you so much and have a good in city.
Since you are a good person and a roleplayer, as well as providing justice here, I have no doubt that you will understand the disturbing situation we are in and make the best decision. 🙏

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom