Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved Unbann Appeal Lottery Bugabuse ID:83320 | @Mazhor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Wowa Iwanow
Administrators nickname
Sascha Luve
Date
May 8, 2024
Time
17:50
Proofs
https://streamable.com/8lyui3

Wowa Iwanow

Player
Player
Your ID: 83320
The name of the admin who sanctioned you: Sascha Luve
What sanction did you get, what was the penalty? 60 days bugabuse lottery Mazhor
Proof in the form of video material or pictures:

How did the situation come about and what happened?

Inside our family, a friend told us that lotterie tickets were a way to make money, since u can sell the car and gain 500k. So I went ahead and just like everybody else I bought lotterie tickets, I don't know how many I guess about 750 or more. When I opened them an admin, Christoph Contro tped me and told me to stop opening the lotterie tickets as the price for them is a bug. proof: Watch Grand Theft Auto V 2024.05.08 - 17.50.40.09.DVR - Trim | Streamable. Basially I opened the tickets on the same day the bug happend and I opened them at that night. There was no announcement on De03 to not open them and I obviously didn't open any more tickets after the warning from Christoph.
I know that everyone who opened the tickets is getting banned right now, and as a player who has always been fair, I would really appreciate an unban, and I fully know that my bankaccount would get a moneywipe and I fully accept that.
Kind regard,
Wowa Iwanow

хорошего дня

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom