Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Vagos stranger
Suspect ID
12555 , 14078
Date of violation
Aug 4, 2021
Time of violation
17:59
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZlneqP5pmU

Tyler Haze

Player
Player
Hello , I do not understand how is hiding in visual range of the store against the script . We played this by the book . They couldn't know We where there if they didn't use the right eye to check our numbers (MetaGaming) . So robbery's where alway about outsmarting each other and thats excatly what happened here .
As You can see in the video they sent several scouts to find us and make sure engagement area is empty . We could be there with guns to make sure hostage is unharmed , also leaving the circle is Power Gaming . In game We cant know what is the circle and what is not .
I don't understand how can this be approved and give us warning for playing the game by the books . Whole script is invented that way so both sides can win . When We reported them for shooting without any RP engagement , We decided to remove our post and handle this IC , but they are just making up excuses to give us warnings .
Please review the thread again and video posted as proof , and make an objective conclusion . Because i believe there was nothing wrong with it .

They told us to leave the area , they didn't told us we can be on the hill . I don't see any problems with our actions , because i have no idea whats "the circle" in game .
I feel this in not objective , and i demand another review of this case .

Simon

The Professional Snitch
Player
We had scouts on roof counting number of officers entering the area and didnt match the officers leaving the area so we know some must be somewhere around the store. And Only other thing you did was FailRp as you rather stay in area to not let us win due to script than keep a ng officer alive as in real life that hostage would of been dead af after being told to leave many times so you should be happy that you still won gun store as then it just would of been a huge L.
And thank you for you exact position next time we will for sure kill one of you and take other as hostage.

Ink Flawless

fanned out clowns
Player
Hiding in a bush, preventing the script from giving us the actual free pass after we load up the guns on the weapon. Opportunity of RP destroyed once again because you're Powergaming. Thanks for showing that you were hiding in a bush to prevent the script.

Kayn_Darkin

Player
Player
Once again In game i dont know what is "CIRCLE" and me sitting there is to be able to prevent hostage getting hurt. If you gave any demands that you dont want people on hill that would be good. But script is there, its not the best one but you realise that. You couldnt know we were there. And you only could know if you used your right eye. So by that point if you got any evidence that your guys saw us on the hill please provide it. Also if you had only you would say that you gonna kill hostage if guys from hill do not move. Basically this can be roleplayed. And it was not abuse it was "OUTSMARTING" because I cannot know what is circle :) Just saying. Be objective and realistic. Thank you

Kayn_Darkin

Player
Player
Also we cannot "shoot out of the zone" so we had to be ready. That is not abuse of script. :)

Simon

The Professional Snitch
Player
As I said "We had scouts on roof counting number of officers entering the area and didnt match the officers leaving the area so we know some must be somewhere around the store." There is no meta gaming in that we didnt know where you went after entering circle but we knew you had to be in the area FULL RP. Only thing non rp is that you dont value your hostages life.

Tyler Haze

Player
Player
Ur scouts should get there eyes checked . Be better next time . Ur demands where money and free passage . We complied to both demands , and ur salty u didn't get the guns aswell ?

Kayn_Darkin

Player
Player
You gotta realise script was there to be roleplayed. You making us leave everytime is just POWERGAMING aswell. u said nothing about the HILL. :) If you said anything it would be respected. Like this i cant shoot outside of zone. Also provide us PoV of ur people seeing us. And why didnt u tell our people to get people from hill down :) You couldnt see us. If you did you would know exactly where we were and you would play it different. Be objecitve, forget hate. Thank you

Simon

The Professional Snitch
Player
From what i can see your the salty one reporting us back after getting warning cause you broke rules so keep going dude wish you luck just gonna leave it to Admins cuz you know what you did and you still think you are not in the wrong so the punishement wasent enought harsh enough for you to learn boys.

Ink Flawless

fanned out clowns
Player
This is getting out of topic Ink. :) No need for that kind of behaviour.
We removed one of the mass reports on you already because your Leader actually is a smart person, do we need to put it back up to show you that you're breaking 10 times more rules than we do ?

Kenny Vis

OG King of the Forum
Player
ID 16660 will be punished for power gaming the circle and fail rp for not caring about a Nation guard's life. There are multiple vagos seen in your pov, how do you know they are not scounting?

Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom