Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Husta Lee
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Mar 21, 2022
Time of violation
1:44-1:55
Proofs
https://youtu.be/kOJMhgzliNI

yeah man

Player
Player
We killed 78364 and revived her to begin to rob her, when we finished robbing her she didn't follow demands to run and instead decided to stay so we killed her again. This was at 1:44 as you can see in the bottom right of my clip, from here I edited the clip because my software doesn't record for the next 10 minutes so I only saved the little part where I find her dead near our HQ (across the road from where she last died) because I didn't feel it was necessary to save a whole minute at the end of just her dead, but you can clearly see again in the bottom right that the time is 1:55 which isn't 15 minutes like it states under the NLR rule. I'd like to add stalling as you can see it took her a very long time to follow demands as well as mixing as you can see at around 2:30 in my video you can see her in the top left begin to use RP chat to mix because she feels as if we didn't give her demands but as show, there were clear demands. Evidence speaks for itself.

Bloods on top ;)

Scarlet Haze

Player
Player
After reviewing I have decided to ACCEPT this report

Player ID 78364 will receive a punishment for NLR and Mixing / Talking OOC in RP chat.

NLR was confirmed by me checking the logs and it shows that you were finished and then after 6 minutes you were dead at the same location.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom