Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
stranger
Suspect ID
27 - 1785
Date of violation
Mar 20, 2022
Time of violation
1:35
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qK5JNffkE8w&t=1s&ab_channel=DaaGucci

Daa Gucci

𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 π’»π‘œπ“‡ 𝓉𝒽𝑒 π“…π‘’π‘œπ“…π“π‘’ 𝐼 π“π‘œπ“‹π‘’
Player
I give them demand at the first time and they come back to same spot

FluffyFingers

Player
Player
NLR rule states you cannot return to a fight within 15 minutes
1) this was not a fight, this was a birthday party
2)Rules were broken (RDM in city, we own the house you say you issuing demands)
3) we came to our house to celebrate a birthday party, not to engage in whatever RP you are attempting to force on us

MrNoax

LEO
Player
I believe its lie .. Yes! you came back to your house i believe also you can't forget it even if you got killed but you, me and everyone know that the main reason why you came back again to the pool and specifically the stage and wanted party every day at the same location only to provoke him ... excuse me if i'm wrong to believe that but you said that not me.

Last edited:

MrNoax

LEO
Player
Lets please make all clear here
  • Your first time to die its by darkov and he claimed that he gave you demands even if you haven't listen for some how.
    and he has provided POV. (with the fact that i belame him he didn't wait for us)

we could manage it better you know.. if i was able to lead that (but i'm not im still new learner)
    I could inform you guys that i don't want you here please because you had to take permission or even let me know and now you have to leave and come back even after one sec to ask me 1st if you didn't show any respect to my words
    i could give you guys all the time to leave not just 5 sec and if you didn't obey ill ask my fam to shot only men and if they pulled guys out we don't shot girls/women or not armed men.. or it would be shame.

• After that all in Gucci's POV check it again please .. thank you.
    and you can clearly understand that even you guys was about to back to the party again and your friend asked Admin to teleport him back to the party you thought that we broke the rules by asking you to leave.
P.S I didn't like the whole incident/situation but that how i wish if i could like to see happening.

Last edited:

Smokey Applebottom

Player
Player
I believe its lie .. Yes! you came back to your house i believe also you can't forget it even if you got killed but you, me and everyone know that the main reason why you came to the pool and specifically the stage and wanted party every day at the same location only to provoke him ... excuse me if i'm wrong to believe that but you said that not me.
Idk who you are, but we have never had any intention of provoking anyone. I bought 1432 yesterday and threw a house warming party. Mr. "Daa Gucci" showed up acting tough and I explained to him that it was a shared pool. Exactly as stated in this admin post(On consideration - RDM in city 1656)

Today was my birthday and my friends set up a surprise party for me. Ponch shot the place up. That's what happened, see this thread for details On consideration - RDM - 1656 and 273

MrNoax

LEO
Player
Idk who you are, but we have never had any intention of provoking anyone. I bought 1432 yesterday and threw a house warming party. Mr. "Daa Gucci" showed up acting tough and I explained to him that it was a shared pool. Exactly as stated in this admin post(On consideration - RDM in city 1656)

Today was my birthday and my friends set up a surprise party for me. Ponch shot the place up. That's what happened, see this thread for details On consideration - RDM - 1656 and 273
Who am i ? you can say "no one" i don't care its not our point..

Smokey, you got me wrong! i didn't mean that your party originally to provoke him!
(Sorry for what happened in your Birthday party and Happy B-day if you accept my apologize)

I meant your friend who wanted tp back to the party and called on radio "i want party here every day guys" for the 2nd time after saying it to his friends.

Last edited:

Smokey Applebottom

Player
Player
Who am i ? you can say "no one" i don't care its not our point..

Smokey, you got me wrong! i didn't mean that your party originally to provoke him!
(Sorry for what happened in your Birthday party and Happy B-day if you accept my apologize)

I meant your friend who wanted tp back to the party and called on radio "i want party here every day guys" for the 2nd time after saying it to his friends.
yes, but to be clear, that statement was made as a result of this incident. We never had a problem until tonight, despite Daa Guccis best efforts.

Tbh, I don't want any conflict going forward, I just want this settled. I've been in GRP for a long time and I'm not interested in drama, I just want to joke around and throw parties. It's kind of a problem if I'm going to be shot every time I throw a party in my courtyard.

MrNoax

LEO
Player
yes, but to be clear, that statement was made as a result of this incident. We never had a problem until tonight, despite Daa Guccis best efforts.

Tbh, I don't want any conflict going forward, I just want this settled. I've been in GRP for a long time and I'm not interested in drama, I just want to joke around and throw parties. It's kind of a problem if I'm going to be shot every time I throw a party in my courtyard.
Not problem at all but as you said you need to settled it with the guy before calling your fam on radio every day every day and just back in the same time

I believe Gucci wont mind if only you rp with him 1st informing him or even when something like that happened 1st time you could oocly talk to him and settle it instead of just ignoring him and let him ask the fam to come and ruin everything [how much i hate that]

Smokey Applebottom

Player
Player
Not problem at all but as you said you need to settled it with the guy before calling your fam on radio every day every day and just back in the same time

I believe Gucci wont mind if only you rp with him 1st informing him or even when something like that happened 1st time you could oocly talk to him and settle it instead of just ignoring him and let him ask the fam to come and ruin everything [how much i hate that]
I feel like we're circling. I talked with gucci about it. He doens't listen. The party today had nothing to do with him, he's the one the called his family to kill us lol

MrNoax

LEO
Player
I feel like we're circling. I talked with gucci about it. He doens't listen. The party today had nothing to do with him, he's the one the called his family to kill us lol
Not to kill you to make you leave .. i believe we can solve that ic some how ill try to talk to him .. thanks and sorry again (for your BD party).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom