Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Sqyer Juliet
Suspect ID
74510 74256
Date of violation
May 9, 2024
Time of violation
Proofs
https://youtu.be/VCRdp9SXp9k

Drzzyy Mobb

Player
Player
wait did u change clothes too now i am confused are u two people in that pov and i dont see anything else but you not following rp as u quietly said i am debt collecter and ran away to make it worse u was given demands to leave private property and u came back there as well after demands given so how is it rdm plus u are mixing as well so wat kind of report is this i am so confused

RDeer

Player
Player
Mate I would like to mention, that you came from the Los Santos Customs harassing me in a green zone to come out of the green zone, I leave the GZ in my car going on radio telling my family I have dept collectors following me, you followed me to my property despite having many Demands to stop following me, you both received Demands to leave my property, so I find it unrealistic that you park your car on my property despite not being invited,

You also "Collected my Dept" without any RP so thats a rulebreak on your end

You broke FearRP for not leaving when you had multiple guns pointed at you, and in your POV you and your friend received demands to leave, we counted from 5 seconds down, in proper seconds you chose not to leave, you decided to take my money without saying which is robbery which I have RP reasons to defend myself as you walked up to a woman and reached into her pockets

So there is no RDM or UB Demands in your POV if Admins would like to see my POV of this situation I will provide happily.

I also love how you hopped back into my property despite having multiple Demands so nice not Fearing for your life

Thanks in advanced and I hope the admins punishes as seen fit as you and your friend broke my RP Immersion.

priyansh

Player
Player
ok so you add me in as a ub demand i was telling my friend to leave the house or else they might kill him not you man lol

Eyüp

Leader of unofficial org
Mate I would like to mention, that you came from the Los Santos Customs harassing me in a green zone to come out of the green zone, I leave the GZ in my car going on radio telling my family I have dept collectors following me, you followed me to my property despite having many Demands to stop following me, you both received Demands to leave my property, so I find it unrealistic that you park your car on my property despite not being invited,

You also "Collected my Dept" without any RP so thats a rulebreak on your end

You broke FearRP for not leaving when you had multiple guns pointed at you, and in your POV you and your friend received demands to leave, we counted from 5 seconds down, in proper seconds you chose not to leave, you decided to take my money without saying which is robbery which I have RP reasons to defend myself as you walked up to a woman and reached into her pockets

So there is no RDM or UB Demands in your POV if Admins would like to see my POV of this situation I will provide happily.

I also love how you hopped back into my property despite having multiple Demands so nice not Fearing for your life

Thanks in advanced and I hope the admins punishes as seen fit as you and your friend broke my RP Immersion.
You say leave without giving us time, this is the reason for UB demand and while I was taking your debt, I said I am a dept collector, it is seen in the pov.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom