Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Sangey Yokel
Suspect ID
Date of violation
May 9, 2024
Time of violation
20:37
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5YCJBOrsZpg

RAGE LUCIANO

Player
Player
I didn’t participate in robbery as you can see in video i am doing a family event LOC also i have a mask how can you know my name that’s meta gaming . Also 6.4 says I can’t do corruption without bio I didn’t do corruption as you can see i am not robbing you i am just taking part in event Loc and i have right to shoot someone in self defense. Also you are taking in discord Thats Meta gaming also you put your sniper in trunk intentionally thats fear rp . Also you know it’s fear rp also you are smiling in oocly in discord . So please read the rules also Pov didn’t show the whole situation

Last edited:

Sangey Yokel

Player
Player
I didn’t participate in robbery as you can see in video i am doing a family event LOC also i have a mask how can you know my name that’s meta gaming . Also 6.4 says I can’t do corruption without bio I didn’t do corruption as you can see i am not robbing you i am just taking part in event Loc and i have right to shoot someone in self defense. Also you are taking in discord Thats Meta gaming also you put your sniper in trunk intentionally thats fear rp . Also you know it’s fear rp also you are smiling in oocly in discord . So please read the rules
yoooo ahahahahah im smiling ooc bcs im having fun when you guys rob me and he is mad bcs i clapped him twice XDD

RAGE LUCIANO

Player
Player
yoooo ahahahahah im smiling ooc bcs im having fun when you guys rob me and he is mad bcs i clapped him twice XDD
You want proof that you put sniper in the trunk when they are pointing gun on you? Also you say i am robbing I didn’t rob you also i have a legal vest and legal gun with my license your family member shooting i am doing self defense

RAGE LUCIANO

Player
Player
Also the glowing ar skins you are using that’s illigal

Last edited:

Leo Smith

Player
Player
I didn’t participate in robbery as you can see in video i am doing a family event LOC also i have a mask how can you know my name that’s meta gaming . Also 6.4 says I can’t do corruption without bio I didn’t do corruption as you can see i am not robbing you i am just taking part in event Loc and i have right to shoot someone in self defense. Also you are taking in discord Thats Meta gaming also you put your sniper in trunk intentionally thats fear rp . Also you know it’s fear rp also you are smiling in oocly in discord . So please read the rules also Pov didn’t show the whole situation
You are doing IC event with the family ( LOC ) you can go and ask an admin if u can do LOC event with the family while you are working for LSPD or not and u will get the answer, and this is forums we know your id and we know u are working for LSPD wdym mg?

Last edited:

Beni Valentine

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Reviewed
ID 328618 will be punished for Gen Rule 6.4
IDs 184530 will be punished for Gen Ghetto Rule 1.12​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom