Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Sova MakTavish
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Mar 21, 2022
Time of violation
8:29
Proofs
https://youtu.be/_xBSnjit5Ec

Sova MacTavish

Sigma male
Player
I was on duty as firefighter , and he killed me . You cannot kill firefighter , taxi and truckers that are on duty . There are many places to extinguish fire in ghetto , you cannot kill the innocent firefighters on job .

Gabbar Zilla

Player
Player
I was on duty as firefighter , and he killed me . You cannot kill firefighter , taxi and truckers that are on duty . There are many places to extinguish fire in ghetto , you cannot kill the innocent firefighters on job .
1st First you on your home
2nd why you reporting me i didn't kill you its proper whe can't see I'd In your pov mins you scripted
3rd fake fourm making this is scripted.

Sova MacTavish

Sigma male
Player
1st First you on your home
2nd why you reporting me i didn't kill you its proper whe can't see I'd In your pov mins you scripted
3rd fake fourm making this is scripted.
He always comes to kill me , so I remember your ID OOC , you are always on Forums

Gabbar Zilla

Player
Player
Admin we can't see I'd in pov so tell him to remove my I'd from title

Last edited:

Zac Zero

Savage
Blocked
First of all, the rule states that you cannot Rob or Kidnap. It never mentioned Kill on Duty.

Anish Verstappen

Federal Investigation Bureau
Player
Dear Admins,
The Person who killed him is ID 79740 as he is been coming with the same car to our houses for the past 3-5 days and killing us again and again. and he always come in the red Buggati and I even have pov of him coming to our Houses like 7 times a day and killing use with the same car. He should be Punished well as he is doing RK, i hope you punish this guy well so he keeps annoying us!
Regards,
Anish Leclerc | 75686

Sova MacTavish

Sigma male
Player
admin will tell about that , go kill a taxi driver in ghetto if you think its not a rulebreak XD

Zac Zero

Savage
Blocked

So tell me, which part of General Rule 6.24 says you cant kill when your in Ghetto.

6.24 It is forbidden to rob/kidnap people who working on starting jobs such as busmen/taxi drivers/electricians, etc. | WARN

6.5 It is prohibited to do any criminal acts against EMS employees.(Kill, rob and etc.) | WARN

Where in the General Rule it states that killing a fireman is against the Rules. Firefighter job is not bound to any legal organizations. Even if you are bound to any legal organizations, they wouldn't have placed a building on fire in Ghetto, cause if you were part of a Legal Organization, Gangs can take you as hostage.
Thats why Firefighter Job isnt bound to any legal org, hence therefore, the Rule General Rule 6.24 is made, where you CANNOT Kidnap any of the "Free" job workers.

Last edited:

Sova MacTavish

Sigma male
Player
ask that from admin
So tell me, which part of General Rule 6.24 says you cant kill when your in Ghetto.

6.24 It is forbidden to rob/kidnap people who working on starting jobs such as busmen/taxi drivers/electricians, etc. | WARN

6.5 It is prohibited to do any criminal acts against EMS employees.(Kill, rob and etc.) | WARN

Where in the General Rule it states that killing a fireman is against the Rules.
ask that from admin XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom