Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Juli Ponch
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Mar 20, 2022
Time of violation
19:58
Proofs
https://streamable.com/qsehcm

Juli Capulet

Player
Player
My place is the ghetto. but he is not in the ghetto.. I couldn't see who shot me. but at the end of the video (ID:112) someone came to me and took a photo. I'm famous hahaha. I think he hit me. could you please check it? I don't want the wrong person to be punished.

Last edited:

NONAME AZRAIL

Player
Player
My place is the ghetto. but he is not in the ghetto.. I couldn't see who shot me. but at the end of the video someone came to me and took a photo. I'm famous hahaha. I think he hit me. could you please check it? I don't want the wrong person to be punished.

If you dont know who killed you Why give you 112 ID tell everyone pls And i think ur not famous this guy want to take beach market photo.

Juli Capulet

Player
Player
I say ''could you please check it? I don't want the wrong person to be punished.'' If you have made this mistake, you will be punished. If someone else made a mistake, he gets it.

Keem West

Toxic
Player
I say ''could you please check it? I don't want the wrong person to be punished.'' If you have made this mistake, you will be punished. If someone else made a mistake, he gets it.
if u dont know who shot u make it ID 00000
u should learn how to make forum post

Juli Capulet

Player
Player
your achievement is to kill a man in the game. good job my son. Don't be so upset that you are not successful in real life like me. if you realize that this is a game. you can achieve something. I recommend you a personal development book. You are no longer a baby. Goodby guys.

Axel West

Player
Player
your achievement is to kill a man in the game. good job my son. Don't be so upset that you are not successful in real life like me. if you realize that this is a game. you can achieve something. I recommend you a personal development book. You are no longer a baby. Goodby guys.
I think the books you read dont say dont do this move.
I think you are open to learning my advice to you
be careful where you spit next time you might have to lick it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom