Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Morgan Outlaw
Administrators nickname
Ace Galante
Date
May 2, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/lV7wb8m

Morgan Outlaw

Player
Player
Dear Admins

I had Received a ban For GR 1.7 | 60 Days ! , From 9 Days ago and I had Comply an Forum To your Honor and you Mention me that am Trying To Deceive admins.

With all due respect and affection, I offer you my sincere apologies if you think that I am manipulating you or that I am trying to deceive one of your honorable staff.

I am sorry about what happened, but believe me, I am optimistic that you will give me a chance, which will be the first and the last, and I pledge to you that I am still learning more and more from you, so that I can do my part as an interested player in the project to help people also avoid these mistakes,
and Really This is My First Mistake and it will be the last Mistake,

Please accept My apology without Getting Wiped if you accept the apology, because it's mean a lot to me and I appreciate your efforts and your love.

All love and respect to you Guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom