Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Fabio simoes
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 6, 2021
Time of violation
Proofs
https://youtu.be/ic8m7Pf9IDA

jooker233pt

Player
Player
there was no fear yet he said what he said , in the clip my friend told him to tell him the money he had in the bank but I said right away that we could not

John Barnes

Barnes business manager
Player
I'm srry but I can't look at this without saying: What you are doing is called metagaming.

jooker233pt

Player
Player
I did the entire RP within the game all the information I said in Portuguese was saying that I was going to call admin and that he couldn't ask for the money through the bank

jooker233pt

Player
Player
there is still no radio to speak so use discord to speak our language to be able to communicate better

jooker233pt

Player
Player
There may even be some error on our part but to see the errors already have clip want much more?

jooker233pt

Player
Player
bro this time I don't want to know about that I had I don't know how long waiting for an answer to this

Arthur Mack

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Hahahah,its really hilarious to see that you are reporting this. Ok so I'll be pointing out the rule breaks YOU did in this scenario.
1) Metagaming:You were on a discord call with 2 of your friends (one in your car and one in the other vehicle with the stranger) and you guys meet up at the location using discord.
2) Evading server script: Since you are not in any gang(i suppose cause i cant see any gang chat/radio in your pov) and you are LITERALLY ASKING HIM TO PASS MONEY 😂😂😂😂. Go through general rule 6.18 if you dont get what I mean.
3)Mixing:You are mentioning ID's in the middle of rp situation.

Tbh if you don't want you and your friends to get punished,just delete the thread bud.

Last edited:

Elito

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Deny this report.​
  • INCORRECT FORMAT​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom