Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shabah Verlice.

Forum King
Player
Applicant Information:
- Time Zone: CET
- Average Online Time Per Day: 2-5 hours
- Discord: shaba7.
- Nickname: Shabah Verlice
- ID: 471

Additional Information:

- Role: Leader of Marabunta

Reasons for Seeking Leadership:

1. Creative Expression: Assuming leadership within this organization offers a canvas for creative expression. By shaping the gang's narrative, I can weave engaging storylines that captivate players and enrich the gaming experience. This role allows me to explore innovative ideas, leaving a lasting impact on both the gang and the virtual world.

2. Social Interaction: Leading a gang entails fostering a sense of community through collaboration. I value the opportunity to work closely with members, cultivating relationships and promoting teamwork. My aim is to establish an inclusive environment where each member feels valued, fostering friendships and a strong sense of camaraderie.

3. Personal and Leadership Development: Taking charge of this gang presents opportunities for personal growth and leadership skills refinement. The role demands strategic thinking, decision-making, and problem-solving abilities. It pushes me beyond my comfort zone, nurturing qualities applicable to real-world scenarios while adhering to game rules and community guidelines.

Advice for Improving Roleplay:

- Establish Clear Guidelines and Expectations: Communicate roleplay standards, emphasizing well-defined characters, consistent in-character interactions, and adherence to established lore. Clear guidelines create a cohesive experience, enhancing immersion.

- Provide Training and Resources: Support members in refining their roleplaying skills through workshops on character development, improvisation, and storytelling. Sharing guides or tutorials enhances understanding and engagement, fostering a community of skilled roleplayers.

- Foster Collaboration with Other Factions: Collaborate with other groups to craft dynamic storylines, enriching gameplay through diverse interactions and a living, interconnected game world.

- Address Toxic Behavior and Conflicts: Proactively manage toxicity and conflicts within the gang, cultivating a positive culture that values respect, creativity, and teamwork. Establish conflict resolution channels to ensure a healthy environment where roleplay thrives.

By implementing these strategies, roleplay within our gang can be elevated, offering a more immersive experience for all members. Thank you for considering my application. I'm eager to contribute to the organization's growth and success.
Sincerely,
Osama (Shabah Verlice)​

Ace Galante

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Rejected
We are not looking for Marabunta applications at the moment, apply again in the future​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom