Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Omar Griffin
Administrators nickname
Abood_Ryu
Date
May 10, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/iaXPSTA

Omar_Clark

Deputy Of Legacy Family 👑
Player
Dear Administrator,

I apologize for any confusion regarding my recent actions in the game. My younger brother was using my email while I was away from home, and I was unaware of his activities. I doubt he could have engaged in any communication with an admin or captured any messages. I recently achieved GR 4.1, which is a first for me on this server. You can verify this in my server history. I understand the consequences of my actions as I have been a long-time player and hold a high rank within my family. I sincerely hope you can forgive my mistake. If necessary, I am willing to accept a wipe of my email account. However, I kindly request that you reopen it as I have put

a lot of effort into it. Please forgive me for this oversight. I promise to ensure that such incidents do not occur again. Whenever I am away or there is any security concern, I will make sure to log out of the game. Thank you for your understanding and consideration.

Sincerely,
Omar Griffin

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Rejected

Not appealable, secondly Gen 1.2, your account, your responsibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom