Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Stud Hebitcoin
Administrators nickname
Negi Ilya
Date
May 1, 2024
Time
23:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/F6jvKl3

Salvatore Goodman

Player
Player
Dear Lebron,

I hope you're doing well

I was banned today for General Rule 1.7. I was unaware of the mistakes I made, please reconsider your decision, I'm sorry if I made a mistake it was not intentional. I never passed more than 5m cash. Further, when I sold a business to family leaders it was always over state value. In addition to always looking to follow the rules, I was following the in game prompt on the screen that stated

"Selling the Business: Enter the amount for which you want to sell the business. The price must be from $30,000,000 to $1,000,000,000. Note: 10% of the transaction value is charged by the state". When reading this I thought it was okay to sell a business for higher than state value.

I have been a Day 1 supporter in EN2, please give me a chance. I agree to money wipe.

Best Regards,
Salvatore Goodman (Stud Hebitcoin)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom