Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
MrBabu rao
Administrators nickname
Opti pride
Date
May 10, 2024
Time
14:17
Proofs
https://imgur.com/mFi4Fjz

Mahin soni

Player
Player
Dear Grand RP,

I hope this letter finds you well. Today hasn't been easy for me; I spent the entire day immersed in the world you've created, finding solace and joy within its virtual confines. However, my day took a devastating turn when I discovered I had been banned from the game. The reason cited was bug abuse, a charge I never intended to commit.

A girl dropped a mask for me, and in my innocence,i picked it and attempted to sell it on the beach market. I was unaware that as a new player, such actions were prohibited because the items which are not allowed to sell there we cannot put those items in the shop . It was a mistake born out of innocence , not malice. I realize now the error of my ways and humbly ask for your forgiveness and understanding.

The game means more to me than just entertainment; it's a place where I've found friendship and adventure. Being banned has left me feeling heartbroken and lost. Please consider unban my account so I can continue to be a part of this incredible world you've crafted.

Yours sincerely, MrBabu rao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom