Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Kane Stormrider
Suspect ID
Date of violation
May 11, 2024
Time of violation
16:38
Proofs
https://youtu.be/NPX28UnxRzE

Kane Stormrider

Player
Player
As we know we cant type in RP + NON-RP chat without calling an ambulance because the screen gets freezed .
ID-340903 was using rp chat without calling ambulance
All in POV

Aslan polat

Player
Player
All in POV

As we know we cant type in RP + NON-RP chat without calling an ambulance because the screen gets freezed .
All in POV
wher is the pov im using bug abuse i dont uset and im calling an ambulance and im leftenig in the game you cant se the pov and the pov it not complete and why you speak inden witch me and im die?

Sathvik Titann

Player
Player
wher is the pov im using bug abuse i dont uset and im calling an ambulance and im leftenig in the game you cant se the pov and the pov it not complete and why you speak inden witch me and im die?
Bro Dont You Know That If you call ambulance then the animation will be different

Kane Stormrider

Player
Player
If you have the POV in which you have called the ambulance then upload it i want to see because while calling the ambulance the animation is different

Aslan polat

Player
Player
If you have the POV in which you have called the ambulance then upload it i want to see because while calling the ambulance the animation is different
how ar you to tell me to post the pov and i will dont record all my time and how you now it different you ar admin or cheter like that ??

DUKEX

Player
Player
All in POV
the pov is of 23 sec and it doesn't show the full situation the pov should be least of 1 min and in the 21 sec pov u were clearly doing meta gaming also.

savage_vergil

Leader of unofficial org
the pov is of 23 sec and it doesn't show the full situation the pov should be least of 1 min and in the 21 sec pov u were clearly doing meta gaming also.
In 21 sec whole situation is understandable and having background conversation in discord which does not include IC situation is not metagaming my friend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom