Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Reviewed Unban Appeal | Anti Cheat #1010 | Napal Fedorov | 164573 | Vegetox Echt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Vegetox Echt
Administrators nickname
Napal Fedorov
Date
May 11, 2024
Time
16:09
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/obel9DP

Vegetox052_

From South Park
Player
Your ID: 164573
Players nickname: Vegetox Echt
Administrators nickname: Napal Fedorov
Time: 16:10
Proofs:
Deutsch: Sehr Geehrtes Admin-Team
Ich wurde heute aufgrund Anti Cheat #1010 gebannt wofür ich mich zutiefst entschuldigen möchte
Ich gebe zu das ich meinen Freund aus troll töten wollte ich versichere das dies nie wieder vorkommen wird
Ich war fast jeden Tag auf den Server und es war schon eine Art von Leidenschaft von mir auf diesen Server zu Spielen
Ich bitte sie mich zu entbannen ich werde keine Regeln mehr brechen und jede einzelne RP-Situation komplett ausspielen
Es wird nie wieder vorkommen

MfG Vegetox

English:
Dear Admin Team
I was banned today due to Anti Cheat #1010 for which I would like to apologize deeply
I admit that I wanted to kill my Friend to troll him a little bit I assure that this will never happen again
I was on the server almost every day and it was kind of a passion of mine to play on this server
I ask you to unban me I won't break any more rules and play out every single RP situation completely
It will never happen again

best regards Vegetox

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom