Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Complaint about players , apologize for insulting admin丨Pappu Pager丨26041

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Pappu Pager
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 28, 2021
Time of violation
18:10
Proofs
https://youtu.be/VRYHtjEEH7g

Manya Surve

Player
Player
I m Pappu Pager | 26041.Somedays ago While I was Travelling near sandy, I was robbed out by three guys, they searched me and they were asking something from me and I was not able to hear them and I was asking them what they want ,as I was not able to hear them because of my sound bug and they thought I was not listening to them and they called god, then god came and told me to give assault rifle and 50 AR ammo or else he will demorgan me, I gave them after god told me to give and god left and after that I was asking them that can u free me, can I leave, still I was not able to hear them because of my sound bug , I was in rush then I decided to leave the area as I was not getting reply from them and as soon as I sat in my car admin demorgan me for 3 hrs , I got angry at that moment as I thought it wasn't justified , I sincerely completed my demorgan of 3 hrs and then I went to my house, after doing some work in my house I went to hotel to hire some random guys for planting solar panel in my house, I hired suspect for planting a solar panel and i took him to my house and I explained him how to plant solar panel, after explaining him how to do it i passed the solar panel to him and asked him to plant and he was trying to run away instead of planting it and i was asking him where did u plant the solar panel, he called his friends to take him away and after his friends came to my house I was asking the suspect where did u placed it and he was not replying to me and his friends came out of their car and killed me in front of my private property, I called the god after I went to hospital, and while I was taking treatment from doctor I got a reply from admin that post a pov on forum, after seeing that reply from admin my mind blowed out as I just completed my 3 hrs of demorgan and at that moment I was feeling angry and helpless because of those random incidents ,I asked god to come at email so that i can screen share my pov but he denied and told me to post in forum ,as I was demorgan earlier by admin and as I was angry because of those random incidents I told the admin that u do partiality , whenever i want justice u always ask for pov and when it is vice versa you demorgan me for that, and as i was angry at that moment due to that I misbehaved with him and after that he blocked me for 60 days.I have uploaded a pov,I was banned after the ending of pov.

I m suffering from that ban from 10 days, I want to apologize admin for my bad behaviour, I m feeling guilty for the words which I used towards the admin, I will not misbehave with admins from now on, I have spended so much time in this city and have grinded a lot in the city, so please forgive me and unban me.

Zema Amore

twitch.tv/babyzemaa
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Deny this report.
This is not the place to appeal a punishment. This is about complaints against IC players. We do not allow appeals anymore either. Your punishment can be reversed if the admin is wrong, otherwise the punishment sticks.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom