Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ayo Egoistic
Administrators nickname
Napal Federov
Date
May 11, 2024
Time
17:10
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/yLzCvsw

Ayo VanDamme

Player
Player
My ID: 36181
Players Nickname: Ayo Egoistic
Adminstrators Nickname: Napal Federov
Time: 17:10
Proofs:
Deutsch:

Sehr geehrtes Admin Team.
Heute wurde ich aufgrund von Anticheat #1010 gebannt.
Ich habe mit einem Kollegen bisschen spaß gemacht und ich gebe zu, ich habe den Revo Bug (in dem man mit der Revolver schlägt) gemacht und wurde danach gebannt.
Ja, ich gebe zu, es war keine gute idee das zu tun und irgendwo hab ich auch selbst Schuld, aber in meinem Account steckt echt viel Zeit, Geld und liebe drin, weshalb ich auch diesen Antrag schreibe. Es tut mir aufrichtig leid, und ich versichere, das dies nicht mehr vorkommen wird.
Ich bedanke mich für das lesen meines Antrags und hoffe auf eine Positiv Antwort.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
Ayo Egoistic

English:

Dear Admin Team.

Today I was banned due to Anticheat #1010.

I had a bit of fun with a friend and I admit, I made the Revo Bug (in which you hit with a revolver) and got banned afterwards.
Yes, I admit, it was not a good idea to do that and somewhere I have my own fault, but in my account is really a lot of time, money and love in it, which is why I also write this proposal. I am genuinely sorry and I promise you that this will not happen again.

I thank you for reading my motion and hope for a positive answer.

Sincerely,
Ayo Egoistic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom