Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bilall Yama

Num 1 Yapper
Player

Information

1. Your name IRL: Rabih Alshami
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone GMT+2
4. Average online per day 6-8 hours a day
5. Your Discord: bilalyama
6. Your Nickname: Bilall Yama
7. Your ID1294

Additional information

1. Leader of Families
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)
A: Passion for Community Growth: My enthusiasm lies in nurturing strong community bonds and fostering meaningful connections in virtual environments. I am dedicated to creating an inclusive space where every member feels valued and heard. Leading this organization allows me to channel my passion for organization growth into tangible actions, ensuring a thriving environment for all members.

B: Leadership Experience and Vision: My journey through various organizations has equipped me with valuable leadership skills and a clear vision for enhancing RP experiences. I believe in leading by example and setting high standards of integrity and creativity. With strategic insights gained from past experiences, I am committed to guiding Families towards greater excellence and innovation.

C: Commitment to Excellence: I am driven by a strong commitment to excellence in all endeavors. As the leader, I will spare no effort in ensuring that our RP experiences are characterized by depth, authenticity, and immersion. Upholding values of creativity, respect, and fairness, I aim to create a space where every member can unleash their imagination and contribute meaningfully to the collective narrative.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

A: Embrace Diversity: Encourage exploration of diverse characters and perspectives, fostering an inclusive environment where everyone feels welcome. Ensure respectful engagement with different cultures and identities to enrich storytelling experiences.

B: Facilitate Collaboration: Foster a culture of collaborative storytelling by promoting active participation and constructive feedback. Provide resources for members to develop compelling characters and immersive plots. Organize RP events and workshops to stimulate creativity and inspire new narratives.

C: Maintain Standards: Establish clear guidelines for RP quality and conduct. Regularly review and provide constructive feedback to maintain consistency and proficiency. Support members in overcoming creative challenges, fostering their growth as roleplayers.

Rank System:
Godfather
Underboss
Event Captain
Turfer
Enforcer
Graffiti Captain
Senior Goon
Goon
Junior Goon
Young Fam
Freeze