Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoro Nexus | 315538

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL : Tanish Chandna
2. Your age : 19
3. Time zone 5:30 IST
4. Average online per day 8+ hours
5. Your Discord" hunter6t9
6. Your Nickname Zoro Nexus
7. Your ID : 315538
(1) Leader of Emergency Medical Services (EMS)
(2) Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)
I see EMS as an organization which plays a Major role in city as without it there would be nothing as we all know about the various diseases present in city EMS come in hand by helping people giving them every health related help they require we will provide and i myself have the most experience in EMS as i have seen every part inside EMS either it comes to labtech, ambulance services, or medical department i have seen them all played a major role in all of them and i know what's good and what should be improved in each part of it and i feel like being a Leader is a tough job as it has to do weekly checks on other departments keep our officers who protect the city in good condition fulfilling their every hospital or health related need EMS will always be there

2.2- Becoming the leader of EMS allows me to take on a crucial role in the community. I want to be the one coordinating our team's efforts, ensuring that every citizen in need receives timely and effective medical assistance. Being the leader of EMS means I have the opportunity to foster a culture of teamwork and professionalism within our organization. By setting high standards and leading them by showing them various good examples of our past leaders that took various terms showing them and telling them to carry the legacy of EMS . By taking the leadership of EMS i hope i will have good connections with other orgs helping them Whenever they need EMS
2.3-being the leader of EMS requires quick thinking and decisive action. I want to take on this challenge and prove that I have what it takes to effectively manage emergencies and keep the city safe. As the leader of EMS, I see an opportunity to implement innovative strategies and technologies to enhance our response capabilities. Whether it's optimizing our dispatch system or introducing new medical techniques, I am committed to pushing the boundaries of what's possible in emergency medical services.

My Past High Command Ranks In Ems -
DC OF MD/AS ( Division chief Of Medical Department / Ambulance services )
HOT (Head Of Training)
DOT ( Dean Of Training )
DOL ( Dean Of Labtech )
COO (Chief of Operations)

(3) Your advice for improving the Role-play level in the organization.
3.1-
i would do regular checks on the FTO bodycams check if they are able to give proper training with not just being a radio code test but also taking them on field training soo it will be easy for them to do proper roleplay and keeping EMS employees safe and making sure they are healthy by performing random health checkups on EMS employees
3.2- Develop and enforce realistic protocols and procedures for EMS responders to follow during emergencies. This could include proper triage methods, patient assessment techniques, and communication protocols with dispatch and other emergency services. Encourage EMS members to develop their characters beyond just their medical role. This could involve creating backstories, personality traits, and personal goals for their characters, which adds depth to the roleplay interactions
3.3- Organize scripted scenarios and events that challenge EMS responders to think on their feet and adapt to dynamic situations. This could include natural disasters, mass casualty incidents, and other emergencies that require coordinated response efforts such as store robbery, gun store robberies and other important globals where EMS can respond

Rank System

30. EMS Chief
29. Deputy Chief
28. Chief Of Staff
27. Division Chief (AS, MD, FTO, Labtech)
26. Head of Division (AS, MD, FTO, Labtech)
25. Dean of Division (AS, MD, FTO, Labtech)
24. Chief of PR & HR

HC

23. Senior Medical Professor (FTO)
22. Medical Professor (FTO)
21. Neurosurgeon (MD)
20. Traumatologist (AS)
19. Assistant Medical Professor (FTO)
18. Pharmacologist (Labtech)
17. Surgeon (MD)
16. Paramedic (AS)
15. Air Rescue (AR)
14. Junior Surgeon (MD)
13. Junior Paramedic (AS)
12. Senior Pharmacist (Labtech)
11. Doctor (MD)
10. EMT (AS)
09. Pharmacist (Labtech)
08. Resident (MD)
07. Junior EMT (AS)
06. First Responder (AS)
05. Intern (MD)
04. Biochemist (Labtech)
03. Medical Student
02. Chemist (Labtech)
01. Fresher

Thanks for reading!!
Seeyaa

animax

Player
Player
(2) Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)
I see EMS as an organization which plays a Major role in city as without it there would be nothing as we all know about the various diseases present in city EMS come in hand by helping people giving them every health related help they require we will provide and i myself have the most experience in EMS as i have seen every part inside EMS either it comes to labtech, ambulance services, or medical department i have seen them all played a major role in all of them and i know what's good and what should be improved in each part of it and i feel like being a Leader is a tough job as it has to do weekly checks on other departments keep our officers who protect the city in good condition fulfilling their every hospital or health related need EMS will always be there

2.2- Becoming the leader of EMS allows me to take on a crucial role in the community. I want to be the one coordinating our team's efforts, ensuring that every citizen in need receives timely and effective medical assistance. Being the leader of EMS means I have the opportunity to foster a culture of teamwork and professionalism within our organization. By setting high standards and leading them by showing them various good examples of our past leaders that took various terms showing them and telling them to carry the legacy of EMS . By taking the leadership of EMS i hope i will have good connections with other orgs helping them Whenever they need EMS
2.3-being the leader of EMS requires quick thinking and decisive action. I want to take on this challenge and prove that I have what it takes to effectively manage emergencies and keep the city safe. As the leader of EMS, I see an opportunity to implement innovative strategies and technologies to enhance our response capabilities. Whether it's optimizing our dispatch system or introducing new medical techniques, I am committed to pushing the boundaries of what's possible in emergency medical services.

HOT (Head Of Training)
DOT ( Dean Of Training )
DOL ( Dean Of Labtech )

3.1-
i would do regular checks on the FTO bodycams check if they are able to give proper training with not just being a radio code test but also taking them on field training soo it will be easy for them to do proper roleplay and keeping EMS employees safe and making sure they are healthy by performing random health checkups on EMS employees
3.2- Develop and enforce realistic protocols and procedures for EMS responders to follow during emergencies. This could include proper triage methods, patient assessment techniques, and communication protocols with dispatch and other emergency services. Encourage EMS members to develop their characters beyond just their medical role. This could involve creating backstories, personality traits, and personal goals for their characters, which adds depth to the roleplay interactions
3.3- Organize scripted scenarios and events that challenge EMS responders to think on their feet and adapt to dynamic situations. This could include natural disasters, mass casualty incidents, and other emergencies that require coordinated response efforts such as store robbery, gun store robberies and other important globals where EMS can respond

Rank System

30. EMS Chief
29. Deputy Chief
28. Chief Of Staff
24. Chief of PR & HR

HC

21. Neurosurgeon (MD)
20. Traumatologist (AS)
17. Surgeon (MD)
16. Paramedic (AS)
15. Air Rescue (AR)
14. Junior Surgeon (MD)
11. Doctor (MD)
10. EMT (AS)
09. Pharmacist (Labtech)
08. Resident (MD)
07. Junior EMT (AS)
06. First Responder (AS)
05. Intern (MD)
04. Biochemist (Labtech)
03. Medical Student
02. Chemist (Labtech)
01. Fresher

Thanks for reading!!
Seeyaa
i am sure he will be the best leader of EMS

Ryzen Nexus

Player
Player

HOT (Head Of Training)
DOT ( Dean Of Training )
DOL ( Dean Of Labtech )

3.1-

Rank System

30. EMS Chief
29. Deputy Chief
28. Chief Of Staff
24. Chief of PR & HR

HC

21. Neurosurgeon (MD)
20. Traumatologist (AS)
17. Surgeon (MD)
16. Paramedic (AS)
15. Air Rescue (AR)
14. Junior Surgeon (MD)
11. Doctor (MD)
10. EMT (AS)
09. Pharmacist (Labtech)
08. Resident (MD)
07. Junior EMT (AS)
06. First Responder (AS)
05. Intern (MD)
04. Biochemist (Labtech)
03. Medical Student
02. Chemist (Labtech)
01. Fresher

Thanks for reading!!
Seeyaa
+ will be the best leader in EMS history.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom