Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Abhii Deadly
Suspect ID
Date of violation
May 11, 2024
Time of violation
14:45
Proofs
https://youtu.be/z_mBnQKXDMk

Abhi Federal

Unlucky
Player
more than 4 guys are pointing at me in unscripted green grass and tryna take me hostage and u saying only 1 guy did that...
Thats crazy about what level of knowledge u have about rules

Harshit Walker

EX: Sherrif 🚨 | Ex: Bloods 🏮
Player
more than 4 guys are pointing at me in unscripted green grass and tryna take me hostage and u saying only 1 guy did that...
Are they speaking anything? You are alone they just aimed and about knowledge as i said human nature it replusive, everyone tries to save themselves.

Harshit Walker

Player
Its fine if you are correct but you dont have to be rude to make your point correct, still admin will review.

Abhi Federal

Unlucky
Player
Are they speaking anything? You are alone they just aimed and about knowledge as i said human nature it replusive, everyone tries to save themselves.
hahahha sure bro if they are pointing they are involved in this u dont have basic knowledge of rules btw dont forget who helped u in gang interview lil boy

Abhi Federal

Unlucky
Player
Its fine if you are correct but you dont have to be rude to make your point correct, still admin will review.
and u know that this is off topic cus i didnt mention ur id? it doesnt matter if u are the leader btw
Admin pls punish off topic i never mentioned his id here even if i had to mention i wouldnt it has too many big digit even there

Harshit Walker

Player
and u know that this is off topic cus i didnt mention ur id? it doesnt matter if u are the leader btw
Admin pls punish off topic i never mentioned his id here even if i had to mention i wouldnt it has too many big digit even there
Haha same amount of digits as you

Harshit Walker

Player
hahahha sure bro if they are pointing they are involved in this u dont have basic knowledge of rules btw dont forget who helped u in gang interview lil boy
I took u as a friend but u got jealous and started targetting me i guess karma went back to you, u r also targetting vagos

Harshit Walker

Player
Lets be clear if i am calling u a "kid" that means u are a really a kid and ifu are a kid u are deceiving admins...
And surely u have TOO much knowledge about rules
not everyone deceives admin, dont wanna take name. also you are clearly saying that u are calling me kid because im a kid so bye bye, I have knowledge thats why I dont target random terms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom