Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Felix_Haze i think
Administrators nickname
Napal_Federov
Date
Feb 4, 2024
Time
20:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/nhEGjCU

Felix Haze

Player
Player

ENG:

Your ID:

The name of the admin who sanctioned you: Anticheat (Napal Federov)

What sanction did you get, how high was the penalty?:
Anticheat ban 9999 days

Remaining days:

Proof in the form of video material or pictures (in the best case also your POV):

How did the situation come about and what happened:
I had downloaded my first Redux at the time, which was supposed to give me only a beautiful cloud sky and a legal Revolverskin, then after I logged in I drove around the city a little and drove to the arena. There I started a session with a colleague of mine and suddenly my revolvers could shoot as fast as an assault rifle. After the first 2 shots I was gone, unfortunately I thought that fast-revo is a weapon skin for the revolvers. I deleted this redux directly and now prefer to play without it, because something like that should not happen to me again. Of course, I also realise my mistake and know why the Anticheat banned me directly, but it was just stupidity on my part, I didn't know anything about it, didn't want to give me any advantages and only read afterwards about what fast-Revo is in reality. My account is very important to me, because I had built something there for over 1 year and I find Server 4 very nice and quiet. Sincerely, Felix

(I don't quite know my name in the RP anymore, I only know that my first name is Felix)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom