Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Veljko Nevolja

Player
Player
good day, yesterday at 10:42 I got a prison for failrp (it happened at another lab near vagos, two guys came and started shooting me and they killed me and started robbing in my eyes there were 2 characters I the dream was to call the admin since 2 characters are not allowed to rob me, the admin came and said that there are 3 characters and that I will go to prison for failrp, I
I raised my hands and said to throw ammunition and a revolver I threw and immediately picked up the revolver and started to put it in the trunk of the car but I did not put, at that moment admin bobby puts me in jail for 120min because of failrp and I go out after 5min no i know how i get 240min at the zom moment i get annoyed and send the admin "fuck off") i will apologize for insulting the admin it happened in affect and here now I publicly apologize to all the admins, i made a mistake i admit but a little much You can at least put 60 days on 7 days, I really apologize and I promise that this will never happen again.

Sam Pluxury

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
POST IN COMPLAINT ON PLAYERS​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom