Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Jan_Hatake
Administrators nickname
Johnson Baron
Date
May 8, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs

JanDZN

Player
Player
Server: DE02
ID: 70192
Ingamename: Jan Hatake

I want to sincerely apologize for my misconduct that led to my ban. I purchased Lottery Tickets at a reduced price because I mistakenly assumed that, as a 24/7 owner, I was entitled to this discount. At that time, I did not consider the possible consequences and was unaware that this action violated the server rules. I assure you that I had no malicious intent and did not intend to harm anyone. As soon as I realized that it was a bug, I immediately ceased this activity, and I am now fully aware of the severity of my actions. I take responsibility for my actions and their consequences seriously. I promise that such violations will not occur again, and I will be more thoughtful in considering how my actions may affect the community and the server in the future. I ask the server team for forgiveness and the opportunity to have my account unbanned so that I can once again be a part of the community.

Thank you for your time and consideration.
Best regards
Jan Hatake

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom