Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Lynex Grand
Administrators nickname
Alex Odd
Date
Feb 19, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/tLSGAJe

Lmeo

Player
Player
Hello,Dear Jonny and Alex.
I want you to review this forum. I know i will get rejected but i want to review this forum I just want 10 minutes of your time please.
I got ban for EN2 Cheats. Dear Lebron Pluxury PC checked me with Wody Taylor. He open Last Activity or other program he only open 1 program. And he stop to pc check me Wody Taylor. I want you to take pov of Lebron or Wody if they saved that PC Check POV. Because they didnt even pc checked me. And I passed the pc check. Everytime when i got pc check im passing from all pc checks. Last time I got 2 PC Check in same day. I got PC Check 4-5 Hours by Jonny Odds he come to EN3 to pc check me and German Admins come to en3 so they pc check me. Here the screenshot= And I passed the PC Check. I passed from all pc checks. I didnt did any mistake in EN1/EN3 and other servers. And I start first server was EN1 i was doing RP i was playing in gangs i was robbing peoples and it was funny and I created my first family in EN1 23 Jordan and I got banfor 1.1 i thnk and thanks to Alex Odd he is a good guy and he unbanned me from that. It was to much fun to play en1. And last day i got a PC Check by Jonny Odds in en1 too and i passed the PC Check in EN1. After 2 days he banned me Cheat (EN2 PC check) i enter i said to myself wtf because i didnt even get pc check in en2 so i said how. After I start back to my main server EN3 i created family bla bla and i got the unofficial here forum Link= Rejected - Loffs Inc. | Unofficial Organization after they find of im ban evading forum account. After i write to dear Alex Odd to check my forum account becasue i want it to get unban so i can get the unofficial. After he see my en1 account banned for Blacklisted for EN2 PC Check + Cheats after Dear Alex Odd blacklisted me from EN1 it was left 3 days to get unban becasue i got 60 day ban. We was have a dream with my friends to do a family and to get unofficial and we did that in en3 we was happy it was going soo good and i was happy because like its my friends family and my family and we was getting like 25-30 online that so crazy. I want comeback to en1 I promise to Alex Odd i will do a good family in en1 and i will do a good rps in gangs only see. I only want to say I got ban in en1 for nothing. 1- I got 10-12 PC Checks all passed. No any pc check negative. I want from you Dear Alex/Jonny to give me chance to play EN1. Im writing here If i did any mistake in en1 if i got any ban im saying any ban Blacklist me from Project. I promise you I won't make any mistakes.

Thanks for read the forum Dear Jonny/Alex.
Sincerely,

[Lynex]

James Pluxury

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
If Wody checked you and he told you are cheating it means you are cheater.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom