Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Escobar Shakespeare

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Your name IRL – Husnain Asif
-Your age - 20
-Time zone - UTC-4/GMT-5.
-Average online per day - 6 to 8+ Hours
-Your Discord -SPARKY KANE#8956
-Your Nickname - Escobar Shakespeare
-Your ID - 226617
-Additional information

-Leader of Federal Investigation Bureau

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

Reason 1:

Throughout my time on this server, I've predominantly served in FIB, with only brief stints in EMS and gangs for a change of pace. Within FIB, I've held multiple HC positions, including HOD of SPEC OPS, DHOD of SPEC OPS, and HOD for HR, among others. Currently, I hold the prestigious rank of 00 Agent in FIB and intend to remain committed to this organization for as long as possible.

During Omer, Hawk, and Ruby's terms, the experience was exceptional, and I am eager to restore that sense of originality and excellence to FIB. My goal is to ensure that FIB consistently maintains its position at the top of the server hierarchy.
Reason 2:
After years of playing this game, experiencing both the state and crime sides under multiple leaders, and successfully leading EMS for two terms, I feel it's time to seek leadership within FIB. Recognizing FIB's vital role in raiding gangs and maintaining activity within law enforcement and criminal factions, I am eager to enhance RP on both sides as a dedicated FIB leader.

Reason 3:
With a dependable team at my side, committed to keeping the organization active 24/7, I am determined to see FIB reclaim its former glory and ascend to the top once more. As leader, I will prioritize the inclusion of experienced members and ensure every member is well-versed in and adheres to the server rules without exception. My deputies will maintain a presence during the early morning, evening, and late hours, reinforcing FIB's position of prominence. Together, I am confident we will achieve one of the most successful raid seasons in FIB's storied history.

Reason 4:
When I first joined FIB, I was just a junior agent. It was quite a journey to work my way up to a HC position—it took a lot of time and experience. FIB is the backbone of the city, the most active and effective organization around, so there was plenty to learn along the way. They say practice makes perfect, and I truly believe in that. I kept at it, learning from my mistakes each step of the way. Starting from the bottom and climbing to the top taught me so much about dedication and perseverance. Now, I'm proud to say that I've made it to where I am today.

3. Your advice for improving the Role Play level in the organization.

A)
I will ensure that my High Commands (HCs) remain active and professional at all times. By having HCs from various time zones, we can provide round-the-clock coverage for recruitment and event leadership. Each HC will be experienced and skilled in their specific departments, with thorough knowledge of undercover operations. They will consistently uphold professionalism in their duties. We will treat corruption as our primary enemy and will fully support government inspections.

B)
Collaborating with my qualified HR team, I will introduce more training steps within the FIB to ensure every member possesses comprehensive knowledge of undercover operations. Furthermore, I will ensure my special operations team undergoes combat training with the National Guard (NG) and other organizations, either at the NG base or other suitable training locations.

C)
Last but not least, I will be issuing substantial bonuses and promotions to high-performing agents. This will be a weekly initiative, where agents who excel in making arrests, confiscating cannabis, apprehending wanted criminals, executing warrants, and demonstrating good activity within the organization and departments will be recognized. This approach will attract more players to our organization.

positions i have held in the city:
-Chief of EMS 2x
-Lieutenant Colonel in National Guard
-Colonel in National Guard
of National Guard
- HOD in FIB 3x
- 00 Agent
- DHOD of Spec Opps 2x
- HOD of Spec Opps 1x
- Secret agent 4x
- HOD of HR of FIB 2x
- Chief of Staff of SAHP
- Head of HR in LSPD
- Special Task Force in LSPD
- HC in Different Gangs.
- Temp leader of EMS for a Week Again.

*Completed two successful EMS terms*

I hope i get a chance to prove myself in an Interview.

Regards,

Escobar Shakespeare.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom