Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.

Greedy MoneyMurder

MoneymurderGang
Player
i have no clue why i was banned, also have nothing to hide i can take a pc check if needed and had the same account for years nobody has ever used it
the only thing that has changed over time has been my internet provider can you explain to me why i have been punished thanks ?

Tyrell Johnson

I am back having a life!
Player
I multichecked you based on the family's unofficial application. I saw a GR1.1 violation, I saw you were banned for GR1.4 some time ago, so I had Mohamed double check my findings, he concluded the same thing, a GR1.1 violation. I suspect the ban for GR1.4 was about the same violation, but under a different rule. I would be fine with unbanning you, but this is up to James or Alex of course.

Greedy MoneyMurder

MoneymurderGang
Player
i remember being punished already for this along time ago but never made an appeal cuz i knew i was in the wrong so i took the 60 day ban for multi accounts and having twinks when i was very new to the city and was clueless of the rules didnt no how things work, since this i have not had a bad history or been punished for a long time i have alot of assets, and spent money on the sever id like to stay supporting the city and be able to play and not lose my stuff, thats why i applyed for unoffical now but was i checked been punished again down the line for the same thing years ago i was already punished for but i never did appel for this mistake then ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom