Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Mattheuss Sword
Administrators nickname
Floki Vilgeroarson
Date
May 27, 2023
Time
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/

Jewel Black

Player
Player
Hello dear Floki,

For the sake of the effort I have made in the article I will write below, I hope you will please give me a nice answer.

Dear admins, Mazhor , Floki , Bobby and Adham

I and my family members got Perma Ban 1 year ago. These are my friends, respectively: Cengo Sword, Shybw Miyala, Ivo Miyala, Sad Bulut.And together with these 4 friends, we discovered a vulnerability in the game in the middle of the night. And of course, we knew that using game vulnerabilities was a very bad thing, but unfortunately that day, we wrote to an admin in the game and sent a message to an admin saying "We found a game vulnerability and we want to explain it to you."And I told this to our Asrin admin and Floki admin that day, I said there was no admin who cared about us.

And of course, we only used this vulnerability by harming ourselves. We used it for cars and clothes. And of course, when this situation was understood, our Floki admin teleported me to him and said the same words to me: "Matheuss, where did you get these clothes and cars?" he said. And by never running away, we found a flaw in the game and said that we would be honored and proud to tell you about this flaw.

And later, I explained everything in detail with our Floki admin and Asrin admin and you solved and closed the vulnerability of this game. Of course, this is not the problem, all admins know that we never run away and explain everything.And what I want to tell you is that I opened a forum 1 year ago and asked for my ban to be lifted and all items, cars and clothes in my account to be reset. And floki admin approved this and confirmed on the game that my ban will be opened. But the problem is, everything was reset and approved, then why was it rejected?

I want to try my luck again and I'm sure you will understand this and explain to me in a nice way whether my ban will be unbanned or not. I just want you to think, I'm okay with everything being reset. And I never made this vulnerability by using any program or cheat, it was just a vulnerability of the game. I just want to reset everything of id 749 and start the game with a clean start. Before this, I asked you if I could buy a new rockstar and play this game again, unfortunately, here I come across the Gen rule 1.4 rule. And I will automatically be away from this project and unfortunately I have been away for 1 year. I would be very happy if you would please reconsider and reconsider. I am grateful to you for reading and replying to this valuable .

Best regards, Mattheuss SWORD

Adham Pluxury

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom